- Are you an aspiring author with a story to tell?
- Do you want to write a novel or nonfiction book but don’t know where to start?
- Have you begun writing a manuscript, yet can’t seem to stay focused and write to “the End”?
If you’ve answered “yes” to any of these questions and want to add “author” to your list of credentials, Author In You™ Group Coaching is for you.
Under the guidance of multi-published national author, Stacy Hawkins Adams, you’ll join a group of fellow writers on live call that will include:
- Lessons on the “nuts and bolts” skills you need to write or complete your manuscript
- Guidance on whether the theme of your book holds merit or can be strengthened
- Time to ask questions about your specific project
- The opportunity to have your questions answered while learning from the feedback other aspiring authors on the calls receive.
- A process that helps you move forward with your book at a pace that feels doable – one that insures you understand and can implement each step before moving on to the next.
- A personalized, affordable opportunity that saves you the travel expenses and time away from home you’d otherwise spend to jumpstart your dream.
Sign up for the six-session, hour-long course that’s best for you (Fiction or Nonfiction). Only 15 authors are accepted per session, to maximize the benefits for each student, and because of the demands of Stacy’s personal writing schedule, each course is taught only once a year. Register today!
If a six-week course is closed or full, visit the Mini-Coaching page for more options, including opportunities to register for the one-hour Bonus Calls throughout the year that fit your needs.